General information about how to get a loan process. Here are the questions:
- Let’s say I decided to buy a home. What should I do the very first thing if I want to buy a house with a mortgage?
- What is the difference between pre-approval and pre-qualified?
- Do you have to check my credit score?
- What should buyers be prepared for when applying for a loan?
- What are the points?
- What are different loans out there to buy a home? Should I pick it?
- If I am buying a home for the first time and don’t have 20%, can I buy it? If so, is there any way I can avoid PMI?
- Is there any down payment assistance program?
- If you don’t have any credit history, what documents do I need to get a mortgage?
- How long does it take to get a mortgage?
Please see my video to get answers of all these question and even more information about the mortgage process.